- Bolivia, Peru
- Won't break the bank
This Lake Titicaca and Machu Picchu tour takes you on an adventure through the ancient Inca heartland of Peru and Bolivia.
You’ll explore high-altitude landscapes and the superlative Lake Titicaca, discovering the fascinating communities that have lived on its waters for centuries. You’ll also explore Cuzco and the Sacred Valley before embarking on a visit the mighty Andes and the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Roam through the ancient streets of the thriving city of Cuzco
- Travel through the Sacred Valley of the Inca visiting archaeological ruins and lively markets
- Explore the incredible Inca citadel of Machu Picchu taking in its breathtaking views
- Feast on Peruvian cuisine in Lima, the culinary capital of South America
- Get to know dramatic La Paz, one of the highest cities in the world, nestling under the snow-capped peaks of the Illimani Mountain
- See mysterious Lake Titicaca, mythical home of Inca and pre-Incan cultures
- Visit the Aymara communities on Lake Titicaca’s Sun Island, and discover their ancient Andean culture
Tour duration: 13 days Start: 25th December 2016
Price: £2,695 / $ 3,540 per person in a single room, including domestic flights but not international flights. We can also quote international flights. To request the detailed itinerary and more details, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to extend your stay, please get in touch. We have an Amazon Rainforest and/or Uyuni Salt Flats extension ready for you.
Also, if you like this trip, but dates do not work for you, maybe you would like to join another tour. You can visit our Inca Empire and Treasures of Northern Peru tours on the website to find our more. Or fill this enquiry form so we can create a tailor made itinerary for you.