- Costa Rica
- Won't break the bank
This Costa Rica tour takes you through the country’s diverse natural wonders, visiting unique rural communities and spotting incredible wildlife. Volcanoes, lakes, monkeys and quetzals are just some of the unbelievable things you'll see on this tour.
This Costa Rica tour takes you through the country’s diverse natural wonders, amazing wildlife and pristine beaches. You’ll get to know the beaches, cities and tropical forests of the country, meeting the amazing people and wildlife that live there and adventure in extreme sports or wander through the treetops spotting wildlife. Visit unbelievable natural parks such as the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve and Manuel Antonio National Park.
- Visit one of the largest craters in the world: Poás Volcano
- Tour of the most important historical sites in San José that set the foundation to the country’s world-renown democracy
- Adrenaline junkies can raft the Class III-IV of rapids of Pacuare River, or for the mellower, we’ll “float” over the tropical jungle in the best aerial tram in the country
- Visit small towns with stunning views of the coffee and sugar cane fields
- Go on a spectacular night walk through the forest in search of the creatures of the night
- Spot wildlife with an expert naturist walking through the Monteverde Cloud Forest Natural Reserve
- Choose between the amazing hanging bridges or the fast canopy zip lines to enjoy more of the lush jungles around Monteverde
- Relax in one of the most amazing hot springs in the country
- Be amazed by the Tárcoles river mouth, home to a unique habitat of giant crocodiles, some up to 10 meters (32 feet) long
- Enjoy the majestic beaches of Manuel Antonio National Park
Tour duration: 7 days Start: March 6th 2017 or March 20th 2017.
Price: To request the detailed itinerary and prices, please email us at email@example.com
If you arrive earlier or you want to extend your stay, please get in touch. We can arrange extension to, Tortuguero, the Osa Peninsula or some of the other natural wonders this country has to offer.
Also, if you like this trip, but dates do not work for you, maybe you would like to join another tour. Visit our Sandy Beaches and Jungle Tour or Natural Costa Rica Tour on our website to find out more. Or fill our enquiry form so we can create a tailor made itinerary for you.