- Bolivia, Chile
- Won't break the bank
This unforgettable Atacama Desert and Uyuni Salt Flats Tour has been designed to include the best sights and experiences around the Atacama Desert and Uyuni regions and its communities.
You will experience first-hand the traditions and landscapes of these arid but beautiful areas. In the great North of Chile you will find the most arid desert in the world, the Atacama. And at 10,500 square kilometres in south-western Bolivia, the Uyuni Salt Flat is the world’s largest salt flat.
- Experience the daily life of the Lickan Antay people in the Atacama Desert
- Stargaze under some of the planet’s clearest skies
- Trek through the Atacama Desert in a traditional llama caravan and hike through colourful ravines
- Enjoy an unforgettable sunrise at Tatio Mallku, South America’s highest geothermal geyser field
- Travel to the stark and spectacular salt flats at Uyuni
- Walk around Inca Huasi Island with its fantastic Cactus and caves, in the middle of the salt flats
- Visit incredibly colourful lagoons, you will have the chance to see green, white, red and blue lagoons
Small group tour confirmed itinerary:
- October 29th: Arrival to Santiago
- October 30th: Free day in Santiago
- October 31st: Flight to Atacama Desert & Moon Valley Excursion
- November 1st: Lickan Antay Experience, Cejar Lagoon Excursion & Evening Astronomy Tour
- November 2nd: Giant Cacti Excursion & Llama Caravan
- November 3rd: Salvador Dali Desert, Sol de Mañana Geysers & Laguna Colorada Excursion
- November 4th: Sololi Desert & Altiplanic Lagoons
- November 5th: Uyuni Salt Flats
- November 6th: Uyuni back to Atacama
- November 7th: Tatio Mallku, Machuca Village & Flight to Santiago
- November 8th: Flight back home
To request the detailed itinerary and more details, please email us at email@example.com
Tour duration: 11 days Start: 29th October 2016
Price: £1,670 / $2200 per person in a single room, including domestic flights but not international flights. We can also quote international flights.
If you arrive earlier or you want to extend your stay, please get in touch. We have an Easter Island extension ready for you.
Also, if you like this trip, but dates do not work for you, maybe you would like to join another tour. You can visit our Bolivia holidays and Chile Holidays sections on the website to find our more. Or fill this enquiry form so we can create a tailor made itinerary for you.