- Won't break the bank
- Age range
- 18-24, 25-34, 35-44, 45-54, 55-64, 65 and above
This is an amazing experience in Baja California, where you will experience the stark beauty of the Baja and interact with friendly Gray Whales. All in a very small, safe group.
Every winter, hundreds of Pacific gray whales return to their traditional breeding and birthing grounds in sheltered San Ignacio Lagoon on Mexico’s Baja Peninsula. Friendly and engaging, they are often intrigued with humans, swimming right up to our open boats. We may see mothers "showing off" and sharing their babies with us as we frequently interact with them up close. The whales entertain us with breaching and spy-hopping, and we sometimes observe mating behavior as well. The Pacific gray whale migration from Alaska’s Bering Sea to the warm waters of Baja’s Pacific lagoons is the longest mammal migration on Earth. Nearly hunted to extinction in the past, these gentle giants have made a dramatic comeback and today show little fear. When you come with us to Baja to see them, you'll be forever spoiled for whale watching, because it doesn't get any better than this! Once you look into the eyes of these magnificent, spiritual creatures and hold your hand out for them to touch you, your life will never be the same!
- Two days / four excursions of whale watching tours
- Overnight accommodations at the whale camp
- Three meals a day and happy hour cocktails at the whale camp
- Gratuity for Whale Camp and ground transportation (vans)
- Hotels in Loreto and San Ignacio
- Sightseeing in a private van with professional local driver
- Van transfers to/from the whale camp
- Note: all accommodations are double or triple occupancy